Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Greatest moments from the past 7 days

...Carson running down the hill at the park; his cheeks bouncing along

...My little family all in our bed cuddling to keep warm

...Chelsea looking at me--really looking at me in full recognition that I'm her mom and she loves me

...David snuggling with Chels while she tries to tell him about her day

...The rare night when both kids went to bed early.--This created a Mom and Dad ONLY evening. It was well spent

...Carson running towards me, arms open, "MAMA!" Love written in every line of his face

...Clean kitchen, vacuumed floors, toys in bins, bathroom shining

...Beautiful bright rays--allowing us to play at the park (69 degrees)

...Sparkling crisp snow--allowing Carson to experience winter (15 degrees)

2 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Sounds like a pretty amazing 7 days to me! So glad you wrote it down, days like this you never want to forget. Love you!

Esplins said...

What fun times! Gotta love those early bedtime nights and when your house is clean. I wish I experienced more of the latter :) I know it would be one of the greatest moments of my week too.