Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Eve




















This year we went to the Gaylord for their ICE! display. It was A Charlie Brown Christmas theme. I had never seen the movie so the night before we watched it.





Before the display, we had a Breakfast Buffet with Charlie Brown himself. It was pretty good. The display was really cool---in more ways than one! As you can see from the parkas they distributed, it was sub zero temps. Luckily mine was big enough that I could wrap it around Chelsea in our MobyWrap. Although, apparently I looked pregnant again because of it!

They had a slide made out of ice that Carson went on. He liked it until he got to the end. Then he started crying--not sure what he had just been through.

p.s. sorry for the blogging overload...it's so unlike me. I just seem to have the time and things to blog about!

1 comment:

Esplins said...

No don't apologize! I love all the posts. Keep them coming. I'm glad those were loaner coats because when I first saw the picture I was wondering if someone gave all the family matchy matchy coats. :) Cuuuuuute!