Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bumbo

If you have a child under 3...They might LOVE these!

I had one for Carson and just got it out recently for Chels. When he saw her in it...he wanted to use it. He would try and 'push' her out.





















Needless to say, we needed another one. Now they both hang out in their bumbo:)




If your baby can pretty much hold up their head...the bumbo has enough back support for them to be in it. Usually around 3-4 months I think. It has a tray too so you can use it for feeding. I loved taking it traveling with me when carson was young. Insta-highchair.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

my sister swears by it, but Cooper hated his... that's too funny though. cute kids. I can't believe how fast they are growing!

Chantal Marie said...

I just like that Carson is in the purple one. :) I never had one with AnDee but I found one at kid to kid a while back and it's now in with her toys. She loves to put her babies and stuffed animals in it. I too wish we could do this mom stuff together. I have no friends and it would be nice to have someone on the same page as me. I guess we will just have to connect through blogging? :). Lame.