Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our 2010 Timeline Recap

January
-Came home after the New Year to a house full of extended family
-My sister Andelyn stayed with us for 2 weeks
-Found out a baby would arrive in 9 months!
February
-Flew to help Mindy try on wedding dresses (Her and Nathan are engaged)
-Carson turned 1
-Put our house on the market so we could go back to school for an MBA
March
-David offered a job that would allow him to work AND go to school (means we won't go to BYU)
April
-Flew out to look at housing options for our move
-Visited both families for Easter
-Found out we are having a GIRL!
-Flew to Tennessee for half marathon with David's family
May
-Mindy and Nate married for time and all eternity
-Pack up our house and say goodbye to the last few years of adventure
June
-Move in with the in-laws
-David starts new job
-David turns 26
July
-Extended stay with my family
-Bring back a sibling to stay with me every week
August
-We become renters and landlords
-Family vacation with David's family in Spokane
September
-Labor Day with my family
-My dad turns 50
-My due date comes and goes
October
-Chelsea Mckinley FINALLY enters the world
November
-Chelsea is blessed
-Pamela delivers a healthy Camryn Elizabeth
-I turn 25
-Thanksgiving with my family
December
-Weekend trip with the hub to Sundance
-Christmas, family, GREAT times!

No comments: