Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for...

This face. It greets me every morning, whenever I've been away and I totally love it. My joy is full. I love life with my 2 kids.


His favorites lately include:
-Playing Duck, Duck, GOOSE! with Simba, Nala, Scooby, and Lamby
-Saying prayers with Simba, Nala, Scooby, and Lamby
-ANYTHING with Simba, Nala, Scooby, and Lamby

The group usually must also include Daddy and Chelsea if available.

1 comment:

Conner & Zuleika Parry said...

Hi Malerie! Yes I remember you and your beautiful red hair. I think we had History together with Mr. Kurtz and Choir maybe?? :) Yeah, I ended up staying here after my exchange student experience, my parents live here now and I married Conner Parry, from PG. Life is so good, and it seems like it´s treating you well too. Where do you live now? We´re in Orem, if you have Facebook, you should add me: Conner Zuleika Parry. Hope to keep in touch!