Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chelsea's Blessing Day

We had Chelsea blessed on Sunday. It was a good day with lots of family. My parents came up from San Antonio with the 3 youngest kids, David's parents and 2 youngest were here, his brother Bryce and his family came, and his cousin Kevin was here with his son.

Other than the picture of us in the hospital (me in that lovely gown), this is our first family of 4 pic.


Carson was crying through most of her blessing so I didn't get to hear it. Luckily my mom is a great scribe and I got to read it later!


She's such a beautiful little girl. You will notice that she has a big scratch on her left eye. That would be from her brother the night before. Poor girl. Battle wound and all though, I thought she looked adorable.

4 comments:

kellie and craig said...

She does look so beautiful, I love her dress! You look so good, hot mama with 2 kids, Love you!!!

dawnanne said...

aww mal! ya'll (like that!?) are such a beautiful family!!! chelsea's blessing dress is beautiful! and well, traditional after all :) wish we could have been there! excited to see you soon though!

Esplins said...

Cute family pic! I love Chelsea's dress. So beautiful!

aaron and meg facer said...

What a sweet girl! It's so fun to see your family picture of 4!