Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our November 25th

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. We missed my 3 brothers and other extended family. We seem to have smaller gatherings sometimes even though our family is growing! We look forward to the day when we will all be together again.

I love the weather here. We went to the park, played basketball and tennis, went to yoga classes, and enjoyed plenty of football!


Would you guess these girls are 5 weeks apart?! Hopefully over time, these cousins will close the gap a little tighter but for now, I think Chelsea is at least double Camryn's size!





Oh and yes, Happy 25th birthday to me. A quarter of a centry. We celebrated my day of birth just before Thanksgiving with dinner, cake, and a luxurious mani/pedi. I feel so young, so blessed, and so spoiled.

2 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Happy B-day! Your kids are so dang cute they always make me smile. Merry christmas.

Esplins said...

Mal I love the cousin comparison pic. Chelsea looks so much older! What a cute girl decked out in her pink. So glad you had a happy birthday! Hopefully I'll get to see you soon.