Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Fall

We went to the Pumpkin Farm twice this year. The first time was at night and then Saturday we saw everything in the daylight. Carson really liked the animals and picking up all the pumpkins he could carry.






Carson was a pumpkin (again, yes; I did just have a baby ya'll!) He actually kept his costume on quite well. He had no idea why he was in costume but he was a good sport.

We're already listening to Christmas music at our house!! We are SO excited for this holiday season.

4 comments:

Kira Dee said...

wait. Didn't you just have a baby? jees louise you are looking good! great work! And you have one cute little pumpkin! :)

Aubrey said...

I'm all for re-using, if they'll let you! Cute kiddo and where are more pics of that baby girl? I love that she's 'big'. She started big, so it seems right. Wish I could come visit and snuggle her!

dawnanne said...

you look great mal! what a cute pumpkinman too! we miss you guys! can't wait to see you! what was chelsea for halloween?--the cutest little baby in the world? ;)

Esplins said...

What cute pictures!! I am so excited for the holidays too. Love love love Christmas music. Every time I listen to SheDaisy's Christmas CD I think of you. Glad things are going well.