Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A pleasant surprise

So I had always planned on being a little bigger with each child and that's just the way it is. I meant to exercise as soon as I could after Carson was born and did for about a month or so but it didn't stick. I've never been very dedicated in that field. For the first 5 months or so I fluctuated up 5 pounds, down 5 pounds but nothing major. 8 months after birth....

I weigh less than when I got pregnant. WHAT??? How does that even happen. Oh and I have finally put on all my old pants...every last one. Even the "I'm going to fit in these some day" jeans, ya know your skinny jeans; the ones from sophmore year of high school. And every single pair fits. Well that's a lie. My most recent jeans (pre-pregnancy) are too big. My husband reminds me every time I put them on.

A pleasant surprise indeed
must be that nursing thing

3 comments:

Michelle said...

thats so great Mal. It happened to me with Jayden too.

Naomi said...

I did the same thing while nursing. But when I stopped I put it all back on. Now I am going to the gym 5 days a week. Hopefully if won't come back for you.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Yeah, everyone thinks you are eating for two when you are pregnant. They missed the boat. The baby is just a tiny little guy when your pregnant. Nursing is when you are really eating for two! Enjoy!