Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Bumpkin

I had no idea how adorable Carson would look in his costume!



Our Halloween lasted about 10 minutes. We got him in his costume, snapped some pictures, and that was it. I wish it would stay this easy...ha! I have many a cold night's Halloween to come; with the candy too. AHHH!! But for this year--smooth sailing.


This last week we had a foot of snow. I shoveled 5 times in 2 days! Carson hung out in our heated garage. He has yet to really get into the snow. Soon enough...soon enough

4 comments:

Esplins said...

Yea I'm glad the beanie fits him!! I can't believe all your snow either. Fun for you. :) Also, very cute costume. His little face is adorable. I'm glad you had a Happy, Quick Halloween!

kellie and craig said...

A pumpkin was perfect for him! He looks great! I miss you guys so much already....Why didn't you dress up???

Clint and Tiff said...

Malerie-I'm so glad you found us! This is a perfect way to stay in touch. What have you been up to? Your boy is too cute! I love his pumpkin costume-adorable!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Sorry I missed you while you were in Utah. I wanted to say hi and possibly sneak in a trim, but I guess I ended up being much busier than I thought! I still love my haircut just for the record! It has been awesome, I just don't want it to grow out to long and then be far away from you!