Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, January 29, 2009

No news has to be good news...right?

Well there isn't much to update about the pregnancy. I am still at 1cm and nothing much is happening. But I was ok to hear that since my husband was out of town until today. Now...it's ok if he wants to come but I'm content to have him wait another week or so. We did have an ultrasound and he's looking to be about 7.5 pounds. Maybe I don't want him in there too much longer otherwise he'll be nearing the 9 pound mark (ahhhh). It's just a waiting game now but he's healthy and I'm happy!

6 comments:

Judd Family said...

Oh how exciting!I was at a 1 for a month and then my water broke so you never know. Also they told me my baby was going to be 8.5-9 lbs. and she was only 6 lbs 12 oz! This is such a fun time so enjoy it!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Mal, you look great and I can't wait to check back to see the progress. Yeah, they never measure weight right, it's hard to do when they're still in there so let's hope he's just right. Keep updating and post as soon as you can when he's here!!!

Aubrey said...

Yeah, don't get to nervous about the size they say he is. You look so good though, it seems to be all in the belly. I am excited to hear when he comes and how it all goes. GOOD LUCK!!

Piper said...

I love it. Watching someone else going through this makes me want another one. But not yet. Anyway, good luck. Yes we are planning to come to the family reunion and we will have both kids there. I hope that everyone else gets to come also. I miss not being able to see everyone. It gets lonely down here in AZ. But it's beautiful so come visit.

tiffany said...

Good luck my dear! You look darling! I have to tell you, I was a 1 until my water broke and then they had to induce me. i hope it all speeds up for you! You will be amazing! I can't wait to see photos of the little man!

Mary Jane said...

Malerie you look wonderful! It was fun to see you today. I can't wait to see your baby...but i guess I have to!