Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's the week of Television

So I have to admit to my little addiction to T.V. I have some very specific television shows that I watch and then other than those shows, I don't watch anything else. My list seems to be getting longer though and I'm watching more t.v than ever before (that's what no job and waiting for a baby do for you.) In no particular order....



Comes back tonight




Also back on tonight



Comes back Monday



Season 7 started last Sunday and then continues Mondays



Season 5 starts Wednesday....I am so very very excited for this one!



The series began its 1st season fall '08. It comes back Tuesday



Season 8 started Monday



New episodes started Jan.9th and continue on Mondays



No new episodes; I record and watch the old ones over and over again. I laugh so hard!

Wow, I now sound like a complete couch potatoe. I swear my house is clean, I do the laundry, I make dinner for my hubby every night, and I have a life! But I do love these shows.

9 comments:

erin and todd said...

I am totally with you! I am excited for American Idol, The Office, LOST and I also like Scrubs. I'm thinking that I don't have enough time to watch all those shows but I really want to see them all!

erin and todd said...

Oh--and I LOVE LOVE 24! I forgot that one.

The Payne Family said...

I hear ya... my favorites are Lost, the Office, American Idol, Jon and Kate plus 8, and 24. Right now we are watching all the old seasons of Lost trying to prep for next week. I'm so excited, I can't hardly wait! I'm so glad I'm no the only one addicted though!

Aubrey said...

So we tried to follow Lost, missed some shows, got totally confused and now with the commercials I am completely intrigued, but don't think I can pick up now. I guess I'll have to rent and catch up all at once. How are you? Next time you're in Utah and you are slammed with holidays and fam, lets do lunch!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

wow we might just have the same lineup, minus a few maybe. It's gotten to the point where a few shows I know are probably good I just have to avoid for the sake of not getting hooked on any more tv. And LOST, oh yeah, can't wait for that one.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Hey, don't be hard on yourself for watching so many shows...seriously watch as many as you can! Once that baby comes you have way less time for T.V. and even when you do make time you get interrupted a lot. Our old Bishop in our Oak Hills ward told me this the week before I had Lucy, and I didn't get it at the time, but now I do and wished I had listened: "You should go to the movies as much as you can until you have the baby" It's not that you can't later, but it just can't be so spontaneous, so it happens a lot less. So thank you for letting me give you annoying pre mom advice! I can't wait for you to have that sweet little one in your arms!

Piper said...

So this isn't about the shows but I wanted to tell you that you need to take one more picture of you before you have the baby. Enjoy the time you have now. I had to go on bed rest and that sucks.

Abbie said...

A fellow LOST fan... I LOVE IT :) Ems says your getting close to baby time can't wait to see pics of him. Do you think you will end up with a red head??

'anny M said...

Mal, Dad says that admission is the first step to recovery. I say, "Good luck taking baby steps." Haha.