Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And I thought this was a baby bump....


This is the first time I took a picture of my tummy....at 5 weeks! Ha...there is nothing there! I mean seriously; i look amazing. Will I ever be that skinny again? Oh I think so...I'm going to loose this baby bump that I really have now. The question is when....


On a very happy note----One of my best friends had her baby yesterday. Kellie gave birth to a beautiful little girl. I haven't gotten a confirmation on name or anything but I'm so happy for her...and all the more excited to have my own too!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Lol, I am trying to not complain about how big I am, cuz I know its only going to get worse!!

I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait. :)

Esplins said...

I know how you feel. Hopefully he will come once your mom is in town and settled. Can't wait to hear of his arrival. :)