Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What can you remember?

If you want to...give it a go.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Oh yeah, we had some good times! I remember going to hang out at your house all the time, we would just walk home together after school. I do remember playing together in choir, we would just switch like every other song. I can remember when we would sing, you would always try to get me to sing 2nd Soprano and I never would. Now I love to sing anything but the melody because it is so much more fun. We had a blast and I am so glad we were friends. Thanks for the good times!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

One word... "Scrabble"

I can't believe you have already been married a year. It seems like only yesterday I was at your reception meeting you for the first time, with a huge belly. Now, I practically have a one year old, your expecting (Congratulations by the way! I am thrilled for you) and I have gotten to know you so much better. Good times!

kellie and craig said...

I don't even know where to begin! How about with me shaking my chocolate milk in the lunchroom, singing in choir, writing 20 page notes to each other, having a pen war and poking you in the eye, punching each other for over an hour making our arms black and blue, wearing our hair the same every day, picking out the same clothes, matching our underwear:) all the rough times, all the amazing times. I love you mal, your my best friend in the whole world!