Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, August 1, 2008

One Year and Counting

On July 14th 2008, David and I celebrated our one year anniversary. I think we should reminisce.....




Such an incredible day....
This year we were in spokane with his whole family so we escaped to their lake house on Coeur d'Alene and spent the night there. We went shopping for knives (we needed a new set badly), saw a movie and went to the Melting Pot. Hmmm, and David got me flowers. It was such a simple and sweet anniversary. I loved it.

6 comments:

'anny M said...

Congratulations on surviving (and loving) your first year of marriage. We love you both!

Mom and Dad

Naomi said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Each year just gets better!

The Robinson's said...

congrats on hitting the 1 year mark!

tiffany said...

has it already been that long? Wow! Time flies! CONGRATS!

kellie and craig said...

Love you sis. Your beautiful!

Chanté said...

If you think your wedding day was incredible; just wait until the day your baby is born! Congrats on both...I'm SO excited for you. SO I read through your blog and I'm confused...are you living in Texas or is your family? My hubby is from Texas and San Antonio is a favorite city of his. It's so fun to catch up and now stay in touch with you!