Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, May 2, 2008

Back to Zoobieville

It's true, we are once again in BYU territory. David and I went for a week to visit my family and his brother's family. Then after, we packed the car and drove to Utah. We are just about moved in and I am so excited to see some of my friends that I will have to leave behind in June. While here, David will finish his last term and finally receive his Bachelors. I will get things ready for our new home, make sure everything is in order and work a few hours at the good 'ole P.F.


Isn't it great to visit family


some times you forget what they are like

1 comment:

kellie and craig said...

Canon looks so much like hansen it's crazy! It was so good to see your mom while she was out here. Too bad we can't play soon, apparently LOST is more important than me?!