Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, October 3, 2011

Chelsea: Months 10 & 11

I guess since my goo will turn 1 next week!!!....I better finish a post about her before then!

Here is a picture timeline. You can see how much she grew & changed over the summer.

My fat baby girl :-)


this was a favorite skill for a long time

I love these shoes!! I think they're adorable. I didn't buy them but once she starts walking.....



This is how my Chels throws a fit....make sure everyone is watching...

...and then really show them how tough life is!

Her first ponytail


The two kids have really started playing together; its so fun to watch.
Just last week Chels finally got tooth #3 in. She hasn't really been interested in walking. Sometimes she will lean forward to walk but can't and topples over. She then crawls on ahead like nothing happened. We'll see what happens in the next little while.

I'll probably be more verbal in her 12 month post and give details then!

We love you little girl!

No comments: