Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cleaning Secret!

Just cleaned my bathroom glass shower doors....and ALL the soap scum came off!

I used the bathroom specific magic eraser. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber. It took me all of 10 min to clean my shower and that was with 2 kids "helping" and me maneuvering around them. (no harsh chemicals to worry about inhaling) It was wipe, swipe and dry. I used the eraser first--just wiped it down...no real elbow grease, then used a squeegee, and then dried with paper towels.

Shower is now spotless! LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Kira Dee said...

Really!? I wondered if it works?! I'm totally going to get it!!

Holdaway's said...

I used one in our bath tub that was so black and dirty and I was AMAZED at how easily it all came off!!! I didn't even have to scrub and my bath tub was so clean!!!

Esplins said...

Malie I just bought my erasers last night and am anxious to use them this weekend. Thanks for the tip! I'm excited to have clear glass doors and windows again.