Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chelsea Month:5

I wish there were more moments in the day to sit and stare at my beautiful girl....also to write/brag about her. Guess I'll take what I can get.















*Has no interest in solid foods--at all!

*Rolls over from back to tummy

*Loves to be growled at

*Laughs at her brother when he isn't even doing anything

*When she is talking to you, she wants to have you close enough so that she can grab onto your face...more personal contact:)

*Slobbers like CRAZY

*Goo is getting SO big-- your arms hurt after 3 minutes of holding her! She is a hefty load.


WE LOVE YOU CHELSEA GOO!

2 comments:

Esplins said...

Oh she's so sweet. It's so cute how she grabs onto your face. She just really wants your full focus I guess. :)

tiffany said...

she's seriously cute! I love those chubby cheeks!