Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Favorite 2 year old

Yes, a bit late...but that means I am busy living my life:)

Alright, back to Carson. Here are some of my favorite and most notable things about him.

--Lately when he wakes up, he SCREAMS for us to come get him.
--He asks about 20 times to got to Grama's house
--Carson has started to make deals with me. He will let me clip his nails if he gets to do mine after. He will have quiet time if I let him drink his milk on the couch, etc.
--Blankers and he are attached 24/7





















--Carson has moved on from bottles and is now a full on sippie cup boy!
--He is slowing working towards no naps...this i am not too excited about
--I love these few sayings he has..
* "o, yes!"
* "Baby bine" for baby signing time
* "o-a mom" for ok mom
* " min an min, me; two" for two vitamins

















I love that he is still a mama's boy but has grown quite close to his daddy. He is such a sweetheart...who loves to snuggle. He is very adventurous and always wants to do things independently.

We love you carson

3 comments:

Esplins said...

What a cutie! Love that first picture. He's so handsome.

Aubrey said...

You're good to remember and document these things. I've put some stuff in my journal, but I've forgotten way too much! They learn and grow too fast.

Josh and Jackie said...

Your family is adorable as well, even though I have two kids its always so crazy to see people that have kids now too.. We are all just growing up, but I'm glad you found my blog so now I can follow yours too.