Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ranch Style

This was a fun weekend with my fam last month. Carson LOVED every minute. From the buggy, to the bike (4-wheeler), to the warm pool...he was one very happy camper!




"Where guys, mom?"



"Here Mal, stand there and shoot."
"Um, yeah ok, like this?"


I really don't know how we always get a picture of my face like this??!!





"Guys WAIT!"





















And the Goo just hung out either in the jump-up, someones arms, or the closet!



Ok, funny story about our trip.

When we got there, we saw a few dead scorpions and 1 live one. That night before bed, I asked what it felt like to get stung by one. No one really knew. When we were all asleep, my dad woke up from my mom jumping out of bed, flinging the sheet off her, and saying, "OK!"


It was an "ok, now I know what it feels like to be stung by a scorpion!" It had stung her on the bum and for a while they couldn't find it. Then my dad swat at my moms leg cause it was clinging to the side of her leg! AH!


I am so glad it wasn't me! Or one of my kids. I would have flipped. Apparently it feels a lot like a bee sting and lasts only a few minutes and then it's just a bit sore to the touch for a day. No big deal but still. Way to go mom!

No comments: