Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Daines Household of Late

We've been having a lot of fun since Carson came into our world. Every day is basically the same but every facial expression and cry from our little boy is special.
Here are some of my favorite Carson pictures from the last few weeks






Sushi Night




One night while my mom was still here, David made sushi. He rolled it and everything by himself. We got a mat and receipe book from Ryan & Becky (thanks guys!) for our wedding and just now started using it. We love it!

My Own Jeans

This is me on Thursday Feb. 19, one week after he was born. I was shocked (and totally excited). I can't really wear my clothes yet though because they hurt my incision and it's awfully painful but they fit!





Blessing Day



Carson was blessed on Sunday and it was such a great day. My brothers came out and I loved having them here. We ate dinner at my in-laws and it was so relaxing...such a peaceful time. I'm so grateful to David for being a worthy priesthood holder and being able to bless our children.

6 comments:

kellie and craig said...

It's about time you decided to update the old blogaroo! What a little cutie you have mal:) I wish you guys could come and play with us we are pretty fun! You look great by the way:) He looks so Handsome in his blessing attire.

tiffany said...

Mal- he's so cute!! I love that hair! cute little family pic!!

tracy said...

He's so adorable, and sooo loved by his family! That's awesome to "fit" into your jeans...I never even tried until after a few months...ugggh!

Matt and Piper said...

Mal I love that you tried your old jeans. I could fit into mine but it hurt me too. Take it WAY easy on the scar. It hurts a lot longer if you try to do things too fast.

Esplins said...

Mal I love the pictures. He is so darling and you look great! I wish I looked as good as you. Hope to see you in a few weeks!

'anny M said...

AAWWW, cute! You're such the wonderful family. David really reminds me of Jacob in this picture.