Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tis the season

I have been excited for the holidays since September. I really have just been waiting and waiting for Halloween and November to come. David has always said that he doesn't want any decorations up until after Thanksgiving but yesterday he wasn't home. So the decorations went up. That's right, my tree, my nativity scene, stockings...it's all out. I loved getting everything together. I do need David to put up the lights outside so I'll have to wait on those.

As for shopping...I am almost done! Seriously, I think I have 3 presents left and then I am done. I've even started wrapping. It's probably easier since I don't have any kids to shop for yet, only our family names and each other. But still, quite the accomplishment I must say.

Wow, now what am I doing to do in December waiting for Christmas?! Any project ideas?

1 comment:

kellie and craig said...

Way to take charge and be on top of it! I haven't put decorations up yet I'll wait til after Thanksgiving but I am listening to Christmas music on the radio and am loving every minute of it!!! "Simply having a wonderful Christmas time". That song is always in my head!!!