Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Last weekend David and I took a trip to Utah. He has some stuff to finish up at BYU and was going to be gone Sunday November 23. I said, no way! I am not being alone on my birthday; so I bought a plane ticket too! Happy Birthday to me!

It was so good to to see my brothers, family and friends! Oh friends, I love having people to play with! We haven't really made friends since moving so it was great to have some for a few days. I went to see Twilight (which I will not give my opinion now since some people probably haven't seen it and I didn't want to know what people thought beforehand so I'm not going to say anything at this time.) We also went out to dinner with almost everyone I love in Utah.




We ate at Shoots. It's a Chinese restaurant; and not as good as it was when it first opened unfortunately. Earlier I had gone shopping all day with Emily. We bought lots of fun stuff at Baby Depot in Burlington Coat Factory. For those with babies, or soon to be....SHOP THERE! They have such great prices on clothes! And they are cute!

Kellie took me for a pedicure. We needed this picture too. I couldn't leave without a comparison. I personally think we look the same (we are 2 days apart) It's funny though because I'm taller than her but our tummies are at the same height. Meaning; I carry low, and she carries high. Kinda funny huh!




It was a great birthday and a very fun weekend.

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a blast. You and Kellie look so stinkin' cute in your picture. I'm so excited for you guys!!

tiffany said...

Glad you had a good birthday!! Hooray for Utah! You guys do look cute with your little bellies!!