Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crazy Eights

Eight Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. 24
3. House
4. Smallville
5. Fringe
6. Friends
7. Jon & Kate plus 8
8. Gilmore Girls

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Put up all my inside Christmas decorations
2. Started reading a new book
3. Worked on our ward christmas program (i'm in charge)
4. Watched T.v
5. Wrapped Chritmas presents
6. Spent the night at the in-laws
7. Played the piano
8. Talked to my Dad

Eight places I like to eat:
1. Carabas
2. Costa Vita
3. Sushi Den
4. Brio
5. Shoots
6. Red Robin
7. My mother-in-laws
8. P.F Chang's

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to Twilight on Friday
2. My Birthday- (the whole weekend)
3. Thanksgiving
4. December
5. More Snow
6. Christmas
7. My baby boy to come
8. Seeing my family

Eight things on my WISH list:
1. Longer hair
2. A bigger bed
3. A beautiful backyard (ours is taken over by Shelby)
4. Go on a cruise
5. Vacation to Greece
6. Baby Stuff
7. A new piano
8. A waist...ok I have one, so maybe one without a basketball sticking out!

No comments: