Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm an Esme...anyone shocked?

So, since Kellie had this on her blog and....it was later at night when I'm bored; I did this. I am not surprised that I am Esme. I can't imagine being anything but homely, motherly, and sensitive. Ha, I think I was hoping for Alice though. Not sure why.



I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

1 comment:

kellie and craig said...

You are an Esme not doubt about that one. I was kinda surprised I was Bella but then again I had no idea who would come up. Thats funny cause I thought the same thing about being Alice. I've decided she is my most favorite character in the books.