Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn

It's here! In about a half hour, I am sure my doorbell will ring and little trick-or-treaters will be in front asking for candy. So cute! I'm excited for next year when my little boy will be able to dress up and look cute too. I've had fun carving pumpkins this year. When I was in with my family I carved 2 pumpkins with my siblings and then here, I helped carve 3 pumpkins at my in-laws. And yet....none are sitting in front of my porch. Oh well, kinda funny. Hopefully I'll get pictures from my family and I can show them off. Well, Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

1 comment:

kellie and craig said...

Where are your pictures? And didn't you even dress up? Or did you and you just didn't post them? It's not too late you could still dress up today and take some pictures and no one would ever know! Except for me because you would have shown the pictures already.