Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, September 5, 2008

Shelby

Hooray for working computers, cameras, and all things electronical.

I have been meaning to post about Shelby; unfortunatly my computer has not wanted to read my memory card for my camera and so...no pictures. Shelby's post needs pictures. They are a bit old and when I finally got these pictures downloaded, I went to take a now photo of her and low and behold, we have no reading again. Hmmm, I guess we'll have to wait.

OK.... so, who is Shelby? She is my biggest challenging adventure ever, ok maybe that's a bit much but let's start from the beginning.

June 20, 2008 David's Birthday





Puppy food? Why would we need that? Well because later that day we got this...






Oh she's a cutie and a very good puppy. But she's a puppy and since I've never had a dog and I only got her for David...She's a bit of work for me. I like her don't get me wrong but she is so wild sometimes that I don't know what to do with her. Little terror, but cute.

2 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Oh, she is so cute! Glad you finally put some pictures of her up. Sheesh!

Aubrey said...

Dog and a baby! Wow! She is cute, but I don't do the pet thing, so I have NO advice except good luck.