Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

20 Weeks

HALF WAY!!! Yay. I am now to the middle marker in my pregnancy. I'm not sure if I can wait any longer.

A few things to note...

The baby is kicking all the time. David can't feel it yet but hopefully in the next little while.

I have now gained back enough weight after losing 10 lbs in the first trimester and I am the same as when I ran the Boulder Bolder in May.

Friday is the day when we find out boy or girl. Majority both on my blog poll and the family survey suggest we are going pink.

I have to buy maternity clothes soon. It's like overnight, I just popped.

I bought a crib. So cute but I'm still painting the nursery so it's not set up yet.

Anyway, things are great. I go online or to various stores multiple times a week and look at baby stuff. I just can't get enough.

4 comments:

tiffany said...

I love it! I love to feel the little guy kick around in there- it's crazy how much harder it gets... still so fun! Remember how shocked you were about me wearing maternity clothes? There's this super cool thing I got at Motherhood called the "tummy tube" it allows you to wear normal pants... so cool! how fun for you guys! i still say GIRL!

Daines said...

Congratulations! It's all downhill from 20 weeks. We can't wait to find out what you're having!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Congratulations! THe 20 week marker is huge and I don't know why, but the pregnancy really seems to speed up and get easeir at that point. It does kind of slow down again once the due date looms near, but that is just nature's way of getting you sooooo ready to love that baby!I take it you are feeling not quite so sick since your gaining weight! Hurray!

kellie and craig said...

What a relief to be halfway eh? I just hope it goes faster than the last 20 weeks has gone. Can't wait to find out your having a boy tomorrow:)