Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Still here...Just distracted

I've been MIA--at least when it comes to my blog. We've been busy potty training, keeping up with David's 2nd year at school, and trying to keep the house somewhat clean! I've done a few here and there in the past few months but its been pretty poor...and i don't think I've had any picture for awhile. SO.... Pictures is what you'll get.
Carson's 3rd Birthday 

Opening very carefully --This is how he approaches most things


My silly, but super adorable kids


On our cruise in December

Body surfing on the very top of the ship


Flow Rider surfing


1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

what? you went on a cruise?! how fun! I want to do the flow rider surfing SO BAD! you look so darn skinny and cute. I feel like I hate you a little right now. :) I can't believe Carson is 3! That means I will have a 3 year old in a few months too. I hate this growing up thing.