Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Sunday, February 12, 2012

3

Three years ago today,...

I was laying in the hospital bed, unable to move my legs, feeling EXHAUSTED, wishing the pain would be taken away, wanting so badly to be dressed in something other than a drab gown,... and yet completely & utterly euphoric.

Three years ago today...

I became a mom.

Three years ago today...

Will forever be one of the BEST days of my life.


Carson, Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. The joy you have brought into my life is greater than any I've ever known. Your sweet spirit, incredible intelligence, and unconditional love gets me excited to get up each day--just to see what you will come up with. You're the BEST!


1 comment:

Pam Daines said...

Happy Birthday Carson! We love you and miss you!