Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doctor's Orders

At my last appointment, I told my doctor that I wasn't going to be able to have him deliver my 2nd child because of our changing adventures. We were both very sad about it. He is the best doctor and I'm sad to leave him. He told me that he didn't want to send me out the door without knowing if my baby was a boy or girl so he was scheduling me for an ultrasound at my next visit. He said technology is so good now that is really is pretty accurate this early. So, that means on Friday we will be finding out the sex of our baby!!!

I'm so excited...what do you think? Another cute boy or our first little girl?

4 comments:

Jenalee said...

Ooh, I'm jealous you're finding out already, but excited our babues are only about a week apart! I think it's a girl!

Aubrey said...

yay, how exciting!! Gotta love an early ultrasound.

What are your changing adventures?? Are you guys moving?

kellie and craig said...

I'm thinking another little boy

Aubrey said...

Fun! I love having two boys that are buddies, so I am routing boy. Plus boys from an early ultrasound are a little more a guarantee than girls :)