Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lovin' Summer

I'll probably be playing catch up for the next few posts. We have been having adventure after adventure all summer long. I'm not really sure where to start so I will just dive in and let the pictures do most of the talking.
Carson is getting HUGE! Today we had his 6 month check up and he's still in the 93th percentile for weight and 90th for height! He is growing so fast and has had lots of "firsts" this summer. I hope to remember them all
(June 29, 09)

It is tradition in David's family to give a pickle to a baby for their first food introduction. Yes, I followed along and gave carson a pickle before any other solid food. He probably didn't have fully developed taste buds because he didn't even pull a face! A few days after that we gave him rice cereal and he had much the same reaction then. He has since stopped eating it altogether. Carson actually refuses all the solids I've given him since the middle of July. No bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce, pears, or cereal for my baby. (Just mama's milk)

We spent the first part of July in Spokane, WA with David's family. It was so much fun. I have a few stories that need pictures to go along with but don't have them yet so I'll have a continuation there.


(July 4th, 09) We had a fun Independence Day. There was paintball games, swimming, a slip n' slide, food, and fun. Plus we finally go an updated family pic!



6 month stats:
* 20 lbs 7.5 oz
*27 3/4 in
* sleeps 5 hour blocks
* one tooth!! bottom left
*does not like solid food
* loves to roll over and scoot along the floor

(Aug. 6, 09)
We have one cool baby at our house --excuse the wetness, we had been playing with mom's water bottle

4 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Wow! he is getting big he would give Russell a run for his money! I love the pickle idea I think that is so fun!

kellie and craig said...

I miss the little tyke already! When are you going to come back??? Madison misses him too. Yeah way to update on the same day, it's been far too long for us:)

todd and erin said...

Thanks for the update! It is so fun to see new pictures of your little guy.

tiffany said...

I love him! haha! how cute!