Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lovin' Summer--Boating

We have been doing lots of boating this summer. Some in Lake Coeur d' Alene and some in Utah Lake and Lake Mantua. Carson didn't really mind the life jacket thing and usually he fell asleep from the loud crazy obnoxious boat noise. (including blaring radio music) My boy is quite the trooper...a true FacerDaines indeed!
My dad...such a great man, grandpa, dad, boat driver, etc


The model sister (aka Andelyn) with C


This was Utah Lake with Kellie and Madison in towI was very excited this summer not to be pregnant---it meant a was able to do more than just ride in the boat. I love to tube and my new water sport is wake surfing. I didn't even wakeboard--crazy! Mom showing me how its done......(hanging loose) So you want me to let go? ok, sure; I got this. Maybe

1 comment:

tiffany said...

so fun! I love the water!!