Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cute Projects

I discovered something about my hubby and I. We both need to have a project at all times. David usually does something with computers/technology but has also liked doing the dog house and now is working on re-upholstering a chair for the nursery.

I like doing crafty stuff. Now that painting is finished; I've been making blankets and burp cloths.

These are two flannel rag quilts I did in no time at all. The blue one is for me, the pink is for my friend, Kellie.

2 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Oh mal I love that blanket. I can't wait to take a look at it in person. You did a great job, it's so cute!

Esplins said...

Those are darling! I told Steve I wanted Santa to bring me a sewing machine for Christmas because I got so excited after talking to you about it. I can't wait!! You'll have to give me tips. :)