Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

32 Weeks




I'm getting bigger, He's getting bigger, and we're getting closer to the due date. I am so excited. I really can't wait. I love that the appointments are now two weeks apart, I love that yesterday I finally figured out where his head, feet, and little bum is, I even love that he moves so much that it makes me sick to my stomache. It all means that I have a healthy baby boy.

Besides all of the happy stuff, I am more uncomfortable, I have a harder time sleeping, even maternity clothes are getting tighter. It's great though. Really great.

8 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Well don't you look so cute? Do you still take tylenol pm to sleep? I've been sleeping so good when I take it. I've been doing some leg and butt workouts and I actually feel a lot better and it's helping my little love handles too:) I need to start walking and so do you cause it will make all the difference in the world.

The Payne Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You look so good in your picture and I know you are going to be a great mom. I love you attitude and how excited you are. Congrats again!

Daines said...

Yay! You're getting so close! Does he have a name yet?

Shawn and Kimber said...

Well you look adorable! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats again.

Esplins said...

Yay Malie!! I love it. I'm glad you're so excited. I wish I could see you during the holidays! Keep me posted on things. Love you lots!

tiffany said...

arent' you cute!? yay- you are almost there!

Meg 'n Heath said...

you look so good but i will say i do not envy you although i am happy for you. i had been prego for the last 3 years so i have done my time. i am taking a break for a while. theres nothing in the world that can compare to a little baby growing and kicking inside of you. you will miss it.i am so excited for you and if you cant tell, i already kinda miss it but definitely not enough to get pregnant again! sorry i kinda rambled off.

Sarah said...

HOLY CRAP MAL! YOU ARE PREGO?! Sorry, obviously we haven't kept in contact!! What is your email and I will add you to my blog!! love you!

Sarah (Buswell) Kolar