Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, June 6, 2008

Weather

I am not a partly cloudy, 56 degree girl. And yet the last few days here have been exactly that, even at times colder, and rainy. For goodness sakes, it's June; aka summer. I want sunny and about 80. That's the kind of weather I pray for. I look outside every morning, log onto weather.com 4 times a day, waiting for the sun to be high in the sky, no sign of clouds. And yet this is the weekend I'm getting
Jun 6 Today
Windy with isolated thunderstorms developing. High 71F. Chance of rain 30%.
Jun 7
Tomorrow
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon.


2 comments:

kellie and craig said...

I couldn't agree more! I am so sick and tired of the crappy weather... I'm so mad at it... Apparently we're not praying hard enough.

'anny M said...

There's always Texas. Come be in the sun year round! We could use some of your rain, though. Wanna share?