Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Marriage Tag

How long have you been married? One year in 23 days!
How old is your spouse? 24 on Friday
Who eats more? definitely David. I have to cook for 4 so that we have enough
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is taller? Him
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter? oh have you met my husband? genius
Who controls the T.V. remote? he does but when I want to, I do
Whose temper is worse? hmm, about the same I think
Who does the Laundry? Me, he does an occasional load
Who does the dishes? Mostly Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at it, he does
Who cooks dinner? right now, neither. but it's pretty much 50/50
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? more often it's him
Who has more friends? well I'd say the same. but we hang out with mine more often
Who has more siblings? exact same!
Who wears the pants in the family? I don't think that's been established fully yet. Sometimes it's me, others it's him

I love my David

No comments: