Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Years 'goal' Numero Uno

As posted to Facebook yesterday,  "Ok, I'm ready for the new year to begin. So for me, Today is Jan. 1st."

Which would make today January 2nd. Before now I've still been in vacation mode and trying to get 2011 wrapped up. I just got back on Sunday from being in SA for my brother Garrett's homecoming. (YAY!) he was in Norway on his mission. We LOVE having him home!

Anyway so now that I'm not leaving in the near future and Christmas is packed and the house is back to normal messes....We can move onto 2012!!

Starting today I am going on a 7 day Cabbage Soup Cleanse. The holidays, my cruise, etc were not kind to me in the feel-good-about-my-body department so I want to start anew and get back on a healthy track. I made the cabbage soup last night and am ready to go today. My hubby is doing it with me so hopefully together we can do it! We are also having a competition of sorts with personal goals to lose some weight. (get in shape). More to come later.

But today is Soup & Fruit day. I can have all the cabbage soup and fruit I want. yummy?!

We'll see how it goes :)

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

You are brave. Good luck. I have wanted to do a cleanse for ages but I'm always either nursing or prego and everyone advises against it in those situations. Good luck! Let me know how it goes!