Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Day 14: A picture of something you regret



As I look back through my life I find myself wishing I had tried more things.

I should have gone out for more things in High School, or tried different activities when they were available or even tried different foods. I went years without eating sushi because I wouldn't try it.....oh how i LOVE sushi!

Maybe this is why I just certified last week for SCUBA Diving. (Which was great!) I want to try things at least to see if I like them or not so that my decision is based on experience.



I think I will always ask my kids this... and also live by example...,



"How do you know you don't like it...if you haven't tried it first?"


No comments: