Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Day 1: A picture of you and 15 things about yourself





























-I love to sing but am terrified to perform



-My favorite color is red



-I LOVE to eat, and eat, and eat!



-I need 8-9 hours of sleep a night...MINIMUM



-Being a mom is the BEST job I've ever had....and the most work!



-I need my family--parents, siblings, in-laws, etc.



-Chocolate milk is my favorite thing to drink



-I have a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ



-I miss living in UT



-I love the heat. Sometimes I like to get super hot and feel the warmth spread through me.



-My weakness is television/movies



-It bugs me when people don't clear the microwave timer



-I love to chew ice but never can due to the hubby's dislike



-Napping outside is one of my favorite ways to relax



-I love to do crafts even though I'm not great at them







thanks to my sisters, andelyn and angie for this idea...i think I need to remember a bit more about myself:)

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

I miss you living in Utah too. So glad you're visiting soon!