Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, October 15, 2010

We have a new addition to our Family

Check back soon...we're recovering from lack of sleep and mostly enjoying time as a new family of 4!!!

But here is a quick fill in for you:

Chelsea Mckinley Daines
born- 10/12/2010
at- 4:30pm VBAC after 19 hours of labor
weight- 9 lbs 3 oz
height- 21 in

Mom and baby are both doing so well. Carson LOVES his baby sister and couldn't be more thrilled that his mommy is finally home:) We are teaching him that poking and laying on baby sister is not quite soft enough!

6 comments:

jane mckinlay cluff said...

oh so fun. please kiss your sweet baby girl right in the neck and smell that fresh from heaven smell for me. and mal where did you get McKinley? can I feel flattered?

Esplins said...

Yay I'm so happy for you guys! The picture you texted me is adorable!! She's beautiful. Congrats again. Can't wait to see more pics.

Kira Dee said...

Congratulations!! That is an excellent birthday (It's my husband, Tony's birthday as well)!! I'm so excited for you! I hope to see pictures soon :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! So glad to hear you had a successful VBAC. Happy Baby-Moon!!!

Chantal Marie said...

Yay! I'm SO excited for you and so glad that labor went well? Congrats! I'm sure she is devastatingly beautiful.

Alicia said...

Congratulations! She is only one day older than our little guy!