Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Monday, June 8, 2009

Texas Fun

Hooray for family reunions and fun in the sun! Carson had such a great time being spoiled to death by all of his uncles, aunt and grandparents! He misses them already...I can tell.

We were able to be together as the entire James Facer family for our first Family Reunion. We went to a Texas Ranch and played games, hunted boar (well david and garrett did), rode on the 4-wheeler, and did some skeet shooting. It was a lot of fun. David left after the weekend but Carson and I stayed another week and a half!

Garrett graduated and we were able to see that. We also went camping which was super HOT but way fun! And last but not least....Carson got his first cold--sad. We are still experiencing the effects of that.

We were sad to leave but at the same time ready to see our Daddy and be home!

My mom has way more pics but since I don't have them yet, I guess there will have to be a part II later. Til then...this is C's first cold water immersion

He really didn't love it but he'll get used to the idea

My dad was so fun to watch with Carson. He got the most smiles I think!


I'm really not sure what was going on here. I don't even remember it actually

Meeting the youngest Uncle for the first time. I think Canon was a little excited!

2 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Cute little guy! I'm glad you guys had fun with your fam! Don't worry next month your coming back here to see us!:) I can't wait! Canon is getting so big it's crazy!

Jenalee said...

The picture of Carson under the heading "our little one" looks 100% like David. I love it!