Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Thursday, April 10, 2008

While the Cats Away, the Mice Will Play

About a month ago, my parents went on a cruise for their 25th wedding anniversary. While they were gone having fun on a boat...my siblings and I had fun at the casa. I came out and played "mom". It was such a blast. We slept in til 10am, made some awesome meals, went to movies, sat outside in the gorgeous sun, and took a trip to see Bryce and Pamela. It was pretty cool to be with them and feel like one of the kids again. I almost forgot I was married.....no how could I forget my dear husband. I missed him a lot!

When we were visiting B&P, we went to a park near their new home. The kids had fun playing....especially James and Taylor; they're buddies. The girls sat around and talked (of course). It was fun to see Kaylee there too since she was visiting the same time.

No comments: