Learn about our Church

Learn about our Church
Learn about our Church

Friday, March 14, 2008

Missing the Long

I've pondered a lot lately. I've decided I miss my long hair. I said for years that after I got married I would chop my hair off. Well, I'm married, and I chopped it off. 15 inches of beautiful red hair. This picture is 7 months after the major cut. 7 MONTHS; and it's only this long. The top layers were about 5-6 inches shorter than they are now so I've had to cut the bottom 3 times now so that I wouldn't get a mullet. It's going to take roughly 3 1/2 years to get my hair back to where it was. Sad.

5 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Don't worry sis I feel ya on the hair issue. Don't worry it will grow just keep taking those prenatals! :)

kellie and craig said...

Mal, you really have to read these books they are so awesome! I'm going to finish the 2nd book today and I can't wait to start the 3rd. Yeah I know those pictures are outdated! I really like them though, wonder who the great photographer was? You gotta see me updated blog.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh that picture makes me sad for you:( But just an fyi, it still looks very cute. But I know what you mean, I always want to cut my hair but then I know how much I'd miss it. It will grow, take some prenatal pills to speed up the process:)

aaron and meg facer said...

I never knew you cut it. That's a big change! Sorry it was a bummer. At least you're a very talented hair stylist and you know how to do some really cute things with it while you're waiting for it to grow!

Kev and Aubs said...

At least it is cute short and not a disaster. Great fish story by the way!